- Go to your iPhone home screen and tap the Settings icon
- In the settings menu, tap the Bluetooth icon
- Tap the slider next to Bluetooth to turn on Bluetooth
- Open and close the battery doors of the hearing aids for 5 seconds to turn them back on. If you have a hearing aid without a battery cover, first turn off the hearing aid by pressing the bottom part of the button until the LED turns red (4 sec.). Then turn the hearing aids back on by pressing the same button until the LED light turns green (2 sec)
- After a few seconds, the name of the hearing aids will appear on the iPhone screen. Tap the hearing aid name to select it
- A pairing request appears. Click Link or Ok
- The paired hearing aids give a connection signal
- The iPhone is now connected to the hearing aids.
1. Go to the home screen of the Android phone and browse to the Bluetooth settings (the location of this screen depends on the smartphone used)
2. Tap the slider to turn on Bluetooth.
- Open the battery doors of the Bluetooth hearing aids for 5 seconds and close them to turn the hearing aids back on.If you have a hearing aid without a battery door, first turn off the hearing aid by pressing the bottom part of the button until the LED turns red (4 sec.). Then turn on the hearing aid by pressing the switch until the LED lights up green (2 sec.)
3. The message “Available devices” appears
4. After a few seconds, the hearing aid name will appear. Tap to make selection.
5. A pairing request appears. Click on ‘OK’
6. The paired hearing aid plays a connection signal
7. The Android phone is now connected to the hearing aids.
- Download the Signia app from the Play Store (Android) or the App Store (Iphone).
- Open the app and follow the prompts to get started.