– The Phonak Audéo has a tinnitus mask.
– The device can automatically adjust to 7 different listening situations. These are situations such as: speech in quiet environments, speech in noise, noise, poor acoustics, music, speech in the car and speech in a lot of noise.
– The hearing aid has a system for moving high tones to the lower tones. This is especially nice with hearing losses where the high tones are so bad that amplification does not have the desired effect. Sometimes amplifying the sound can only cause a tinny sound, you don’t want that of course.
– All hearing aids of the Phonak Audéo Belong platform have a very high dust and moisture resistance (IP68).
– This hearing aid can also be connected to a mobile phone and the television by means of an accessory. This is only the case with the Audéo Belong and Audeó Venture, not with the Audéo Marvel.
– A rechargeable version of this hearing aid is available, the Audéo B90-R . The battery of the new Belong B90-R is fully charged in three hours and then lasts for 24 hours. This allows you to enjoy hearing comfort all day long. If you have forgotten to charge the hearing aid, your hearing aid can easily last for six hours after a charging time of only half an hour. This makes life easier as you no longer have to deal with the torment of disposable batteries. This is much more environmentally friendly. Also check out the Phonak Audeo M90 .